Google search

 

Thursday, February 22, 2007

HUMAN LEAGUE-Human (Dodi's crossover mix) (1986)

Six days without post...uf uf...too much. I apologise for delay...last days I'm pretty much short with time.
One of my favourite songs from HUMAN LEAGUE for sure is ''Human'', from their 1986 LP ''Crash''. Song was written and produced by...to me NO. 1 producing duo of all times, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.
For this crossover I used accapella, instrumental (available on 12'') and album version. Song was published on 7'' single as well.
Official 12'' extended ends up at 5:03...this crossover at 8:50.

For this crossover I made 2:16 long intro combining acapella with deep drum sounds. In crossover it's integrated and can't be played separately. Here's complete intro. Have fun.

Download

6 comments:

IBNUB said...

Hi Dodi - thanks for all your remixes, I have enjoyed all of them, particularly the Human League and David Bowie. I look foward to the next one :O) Best regards, Gareth in the UK

IBNUB said...

Hi, me again, just wanted to add that the 'intro' track has to be the best 2 minutes I have heard for a long time. Fantastic !

Dodi said...

Thank you for your kind words Gareth...I really apreciate your comments. It keeps me going further.Regards from Dodi.

Cygnet Committee said...

Very nicely done, Dodi! Human League was such a cool band. 'Human' was the first single from them I owned. Nice long mix. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dodi

Congratulations for this very nice mix
I first heard some of your " Crossover" on the RDSH forum, when it was great ...

Chris

Reetsjel said...

you made me cry... when music makes me cry I have to follow my heart, cheesy but true... I will surely recommend you to the many music lovers I'm in contact with...
Thx for sharing this wonderful vision...

Greetings from The Netherlands, Rachel.
Electro-Scene