Google search

 

Saturday, July 14, 2007

DULCE PONTES-Cancao do mar (Dodi's crossover) (2000)


If you still didn't discover Dulce Pontes, a Portuguese musician, songwriter and singer, here's oportunity to do so.
Excellent voice combined with amazing performance puts Dulce high on my best female vocals list. With ''Cancao do mar'' she climb high on my best theme list as well.
I can't leave out of this story Amália da Piedade Rodrigues who performed this classic back in 1955 and thanks to Dulce a song was reborn in best possible way.
Original LP version used for this crossover ends up at 5:15. You can enjoy it up to 8:33. Lyrics included in file properties. Have fun...enjoy life.
DULCE PONTES-Cancao do mar (Dodi's crossover) (2000)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God...OOOH MY GOD !!! I don't know what to say. This is divine experience.Thank you, thank you for this unbelieveable track and excellent remix.
Regards from Betty

Anonymous said...

Obrigado amigo Dodi.

obat kutil kelamin ampuh said...

, I read few articles on this site and I think that your web blog is real interesting and Power to the People of excellent information.
Keep up the excellent work