Google search

 

Thursday, October 11, 2007

HUMAN LEAGUE-Darkness (Dodi's crossover mix) (1981)

Just like my dear friends Dreamtime and Chronovisor, I was nicely asked to contribute in The Human League 30th anniversary remix project from Neils of Danish Human League fan-site The Black Hit Of Space, with one more crossover of some Human League less known track.
Chosen one was ''Darkness'' from their 1981 LP ''Dare'' (Human League celebrating their 30 th anniversary by going on a 2007 Dare Tour).
For this crossover I used only original LP version with end at 3:56. Crossover clocks at 8:22. I also made 2 minutes long intro which is integral part of crossover. Here they are...both...intro and full crossover. Have fun....enjoy life.

HUMAN LEAGUE-Darkness (Dodi's
intro) (1981)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANX BUT WHERE IS DOWNLOAD??

Dodi said...

Download links are at the bottom of the post...just click on title...or open in new window.
This is download link...
''HUMAN LEAGUE-Darkness (Dodi's
intro) (1981)''

Anonymous said...

THANX VERY MUCH!

Floyd Anderson / chronovisor said...

Hi Dodi!

Fucking great mix, you've done! Congrats!
My mix of a different track of the 'Dare' album isn't that good. So I will see what the future bings.

cheers,

|cv|

Dodi said...

Thanks for nice words my dear friend...and don't tell your mixes are not good :)

katweasel said...

excellent